Twelve Social Partners
March 3, 2018
Here are twelve social partners: humane tribes I'd like to work with (and why):
- Business Coaches. Why? To help build a super company that connects well with customers, is building good relationships with other fine companies, and works well with not-for-profit organizations as well.
- Canadians and Other Nationalities. To internationalize GoodLifeMission.com for people everywhere, perhaps even translating it to other languages.
- Charities and Other Nonprofits To meet people whose mindset is to help others, and help them fulfill their mission. Thrivent is a good example: They help people with their finances while taking an interest in positive life outcomes for their customers.
- Compassionate Co-Workers. To form a good company, and take it has far up the path to greatness as it can go.
- Families Looking To Help Kids Succeed. To help their families be happy and successful. An example is Washington Business Week, which helps students learn how to start a business.
- "Grass Roots" Of Good Communities. To become better grounded in what's really working well in America. Perhaps we can all help each other to greater happiness.
- Health and Well-Being Experts. To become healthier, and spread the word so others can become healthier. Together, I and companies that provide food and supplement providers can help each other improve our nutritional expertise.
- Intellectual Property Agents. To help me understand and serve the various markets for my ideas, programs and writings.
- Professionals Who Help People. To assist helpful experts and companies (for example, I could let them distribute Good Life Bonuses to their customers.)
- Religious Congregations and Nonprofits. To help them achieve charitable goals. Thrivent is one good example.
- Social Angel Investors. To meet people who understand financing in terms of both profitability and progress.
- Unfortunate People Ready To Rebound. I'd like to help people find ways to rise up into restored happiness. Helping them may be nearly as much of a boost to my happiness as it is to theirs.